Friday 21 January 2005

mud

went to see closer with adam last night. i think it's one of the most honest, accurate, real films i've ever seen. it was seriously soo good.

it kind of made me think of me and anthony. in so many ways. i'm not anna, nor am i really alice, but i feel like i know the characters far too well; like i'm stuck in between the two. maybe i'm jane.

everyone should see this film.
driving home in adam's car i got such a weird feeling. we drove past a streetlight and the orange glow reflected off my face into the side mirrors. i looked at myself. then looked at adam. i realised how ugly i am. what a vile, disgusting person sitting next to him.

no matter what he says, all the pretty words, all the little gestures he makes, all the fancy places he takes me to. he makes me feel like mud, and right beside me is this tall, beautiful flower.

he has no idea. no idea at all.

No comments: