Sunday 31 October 2004

romeo and juliet

date number four went very very well. so well that date number five has been moved forward to tonight. drinks and 'a cup of coffee back at his house afterwards'.
i felt like i was being truly wined and dined last night. dinner at coco mo's then drinks at bar 55 and apartment.
when we walked up to apartment the bouncer stopped us and i thought shit, it's cos he knows i'm underage. but instead he rolled out a red carpet and said a pretty girl like me had to walk in in style.
my smile beamed i was so flattered.
we talked about so many things, so many real things that haven't even come up in conversation with me and anthony. i felt so relaxed and as though my every word was considered and appreciated.
he's picking me up in half an hour.
must go and get ready.

No comments: