Tuesday 5 October 2004

shoe (singular)

I know it's been ages since i wrote - apologies - but quite a lot has happend.
got inebriated on friday night. me and anthony went out together but ended up separating somehow. he gave me his bank card, i took out £80, i found 'beau', we went to the ranch, then it gets a bit blurry, but then i walked to 'beau's' with him, stood in a flower pot on the way, got stuck, lost my shoe, got to 'beau's', fucked, walked home, had a fight with anthony.
while we were lying in bed together at his house, he told me i was nolonger that sweet innocent girl he used to love so much. i said that was because we keep insisting on fucking each other. how can i seem innocent if he fucks me every couple of months. he got angry, he told me to sort my life out, told me i wasn't even sixteen yet and looked as though i'd been dragged though thirty years of cold, hard, life. i just laughed and told him to take a look at himself.
i said that the only thing that was stopping us from being together was his pointless love for monique. he got angrier. i said she'd probably fucked someone else by now, since she did that to him last time.
he punched his wall and threw his glass of water at the mirror.
i got dressed, i left, i walked home, shoe (singular) in hand.

No comments: