Wednesday 11 May 2005

one big weekend

had the weekend of all weekends last week. well, sort of.

went out on friday with adam, got pissed on wine again, which is always very funny. met up with some friends - who i actually think are pretty cool now. adam likes to wind them up. i hope she doesn't take it the wrong way. half the time i'm worried he's taken an innocent joke too far and my friends will think he's insulting them. he's not though. i don't think.

it sounds strange but in some weird way i feel like he's getting at me through my friends. he jokes about them being 'sluts' - which they aren't, and i always seem to get this silent, meaningful stare fix upon me. then i smile painfully and look away.

maybe it's just me.

when we got home that night he fell asleep in front of my fire downstairs. i left him and went to bed, kind of pissed off that he was drunk and i wasn't anymore. i went down there a few times and gave him a kick to get him upstairs but he wouldn't budge, and the last time i went down he was being sick in my kitchen sink. i wasn't impressed.

on sunday i ended up getting us both tickets for the big weekend at penshaw monument - for free - without queueing - yes i am amazing. i also have very nice friends (thank you, noah).
it was amazing - him and his friends lifted me up on top of the whole crowd and i watched the kaiser chiefs above everyone else. i got a funny feeling in the bottom of my stomach, like nostaligia. it was sad. but good. i felt dizzy when they put me down.

had my german orals yesterday - es war nicht zu schlecht.

denise (anthony's mum) phoned me last night. i'm going round there on saturday for a coffee and a chat. when i go there i'll take the rest of anthony's stuff. when i cleaned out the garage i found his golf clubs, the petrol canisters he stole from the army, and the guidebook for the toyota corolla my dad gave him - that he crashed.

there's also his big t-shirts i used to wear for bed, his thick army socks he gave me to keep my feet warm, his preppy jumper vest i used to take the piss out of him for wearing, and the army pants he gave me to sleep in the night i broke down when he had to leave again.

it's time for them to go.

No comments: