Sunday 18 July 2004

Beau

Beau. Beautiful Beau.
How funny it is that I’m making last year’s mistakes with him all over again.
I think it’s more serious this time though. He wants ‘a relationship’. Christ, how I’ve come to hate that word over the last year or so.
That’s such an easy thing for him to want, after all he’s not with Monique anymore. I’m with Anthony though: a whole new relationship I’ve fucked up by fucking Beau – again.
Maybe I’m supposed to be with Beau. Surely all this meaningless sex must mean something? He’s such a nice boy, who’ve I’ve managed to accidentally fuck numerous times. It must mean something.
I’m so tempted to fuck Anthony off and be with Beau. I’ve known him since I was nine years old and used to follow him around when he was friends with my big sister. I’m not nine years old anymore though

No comments: