Tuesday 8 March 2005

captivating, graceful, innocent

i thought maybe i could squeeze in a quick entry.

more has happened, yet again. much more though. friday night was hilarious, again. me, tanya and noah got steadily pissed, not on a par with the week before mind, but still pretty far gone.
ran into alison. nuff said.

we met up with adam close to closing time, and he followed us to another bar and then we all ended up at my house. in bed, we took things a bit further than we have so far. it felt good. i'll say that much. no S-E-X though.

we were lying together, naked for the first time, hands everywhere. then he looks at me and tells me he's falling for me.

What The Fuck?

i felt guilty. he's not falling for me at all. just the person i let him believe i am.

i remember looking at the clock and seeing it was 5 in the morning. then closing my eyes and falling asleep, naked with someone i really cared about. i felt so peaceful. until 7 when i had to get because house viewers were coming round.

he makes me feel special in a glamorous way, not like anthony ever did or could. he really is... special.

"captivating, graceful, innocent...."

No comments: