Thursday 2 September 2004

my work on the wall

i'm at school, once again, in the schroder suite. everything's pretty much the same and i haven't been grilled for not doing any work whatsoever yet. this is my free period and i haven't got any work to do with me - what a shame.
most of my friends don't go back until monday or tuesday, which is pretty unfair i think. i haven't spoken to my friends from my old school in weeks. i think they've pretty much forgotten about me. i never get invited to their trips and outings and parties anymore. maybe i should give up making the effort with them - it never seems to be returned.
me and D went and looked around our old school yesterday. it seemed so strange to be looking at my work still hanging on the walls a year after i left. i know things would be a lot different if i'd stayed there instead of running away. maybe i'd still be with jordan, myabe i'd still have friends, maybe i wouldn't be failing at school. maybe a lot of things would be the same.
but i didn't stay; instead, here i am sitting tapping away at one of the many many state of the art computers that durham high school for girls offers its students.
oh well, back to reality - and some work hopefully.

No comments: