Tuesday 14 September 2004

queen jane approximately

i'm feeling pretty sorry for myself for no reason in particular really. i'm just cold and coughy and smelly. and sad for some reason.
i went through all of anthony's old letters before - i don't really know why. it felt funny reading them; everything's so different now. i remember back in january and february i used to be sort of scared of him.
at the beginning i was just stringing him along with all the rest of the lads i had on the go. and he put so much effort into winning me over. i felt so glamorous back then - so many boys wanting a piece of me.
in a letter he sent me near valentines day he said he knew it had only been a month, but he knew he'd never felt this way about anyone before. and that was when me and jordan were giving it one last try - which fell through, and i ended up falling into anthony's arms.
it's not like that anymore though. i feel like i'm constantly falling and he's hardly ever there to catch me before i reach the ground. he tries so hard though, does so much for me and i repay him by needing him more and more.
he'll end up leaving me in the end like jordan did. and then who'll be there to catch me?
i think i'm going to become good friends with the cold, wet tarmac.

No comments: