Wednesday 30 June 2004

bugs 2

in the schroder suite once again, typing up my french coursework. it's funny cos i'm writing about a barbecue my sister and her fiance are organising, but they've split up, so the whole piece is meaningless really. having said that they'll probably get back together by the time i have to hand it in, they always get back together in the end.
i dreamt about the bugs again last night only this time there were more, thousands more, filling our little rowing boat and flowing over its sides into the river. when i scream at 'joe' to tell him he acts as though he can't hear me and tells me to calm down as though i'm acting crazy for no reason. but maybe i just am crazy.
never mind.
i've only written 91 words so far for my french. i can't think of much else to say; it's my family after all, what else is there to say?
oh well.
i'm frustrating myself so i'm going to leave this like it is.

No comments: