Tuesday 15 June 2004

genocide

i had such a disturbing dream last night, and i'd give anything to learn what it means.
i dreamt that i had two older brothers, and the country was divided into two religions, and a sort of civil war was happening. me and one of my brothers were part of the religion everyone saw as good, and our older brother was the leader of the other religion, the religion everyone saw as bad. our family was seen as royalty in our country, and the people who followed the 'good' religion followed us as our parents had been killed by our older brother.
we told them to kneel down and pray in the street when our older brother sent a flood of water towards our city, and we were saved, but then he appeared, while we were all praying on our knees and he said this could all end if me and my brother were to worship him.
my brother and i said we would never worship an evil god, and our older brother told us we would have to or else he would kill our entire race.
so i sacrificed myself for my race. i stopped genocide.
i woke up feeling so powerful.

No comments: