Tuesday 8 June 2004

merciless me

i had my geography exam first thing and i've just finished my french orals. i did ok, and my pervy french teacher let me read out what was written on my card so it's been a good morning.
it's 'joe's' birthday today. last night i told him i never wanted to speak to him or see him ever again. i told him about everything i've been feeling lately; that i'm lonely and it's all his fault.
i made him cry. paratrooper brown cried because i broke up with him. perhaps i am an evil, deceitful whore.
it hurt me so much, hearing him cry. listening to our conversation i realised that he was saying all the things i said to jordan when he told me it was over. 'i'm begging you', 'i'll do anything', 'i can change, i promise i'll change'. it made me feel sick. have i turned into him? cruel, merciless, vindictive, malevolent and totally remorseless.
perhaps it's not 'joe' i hate so much, maybe it's me.

No comments: