Saturday 5 June 2004

my good friend mr antiobiotics

i am officially a smoker now. how hypocritical of me, after constantly harping on at two different people the effects of smoking on the heart, the lungs, the liver, shit just about everything really.
i don't really care anymore, come on cancer, you're invited to the party in my lungs. lately i've been finding myself searching for symptoms of any kind of illness i can think of. perhaps the painless bruises all over my body are the result of a rare blood disease, or the pains in my chest a side affect of the hole i was born with in my heart. the weird thing is, the more i search for these things, the more i find and the sicker i become. oh how i miss my good friend mr. antibiotics. i'm not on any at the moment, for the first time since christmas.
pain makes everything better. christ, i've never felt this lonely.

No comments: